Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm back

I know, I know. It has been a long time since I have blogged. A family situation set me back and over the past several weeks, have been busy de-cluttering, throwing out, giving away and storing stuff as we are making our house ready to sell. We are not moving out of the area, but just to a different neighborhood that will provide us a little more land.

Soooooo, I am also getting ready to go on vacation to the beach (Outer Banks) and as soon as I return, I'll be heading back working on my two upcoming weddings in September and November.

My daughter had her 16th birthday party over the summer and I will blog about that later.

It has been a very busy summer and is going by very fast. Hope yours has gone well and your wedding plans are going smoothly.

Be back soon.

No comments: