Friday, August 1, 2008

DIY



With the rising cost of gas, food and just about everything else, more and more couples are choosing to do things themselves. I love doing things myself, as long as I can do it where it will still look professional. Well, with the way technology is today, DIY projects are becoming much easier, cost effective, and can look very professional. Martha Stewart is known for doing things herself, but now she is providing beautiful templates that you can download for free to design your own menu cards, programs, place cards, etc. as shown in the pictures above. So, so easy. So what are you waiting for? Go to marthastewart.com/weddings-summer-2008 to see these templates and more.

Martha has also made it easy for you to plan your wedding by now offering free planning tools on her Web site for your budget, timeline, seating chart, vendor search, etc.

Happy creating! I’m going to play around with some of those templates and see what I can create.

No comments: