Sunday, October 25, 2009

Finally, I Found the Perfect Shoes


I have been on a search for a very long time to find comfortable, but nice enough to wear with my “day of” outfit, shoes that will not kill my feet from being on them eight hours or more when I’m working a wedding.

Well, lo and behold, I have found them. They are called OKA b. and I found them while on vacation in Cape May, NJ celebrating my anniversary with my hubby. I was just window shopping and strolled in one particular store and happened to see funky looking shoes on a rack. I moseyed on over and looked at them, tried them on and Voila, my feet were in heaven. Apparently, even Oprah likes them, or at least her O Magazine fashion team does. The sales lady explained to me that they were the most comfortable shoes she’s ever worn and I was convinced. I immediately bought a pair and can’t wait to wear them for my next wedding.

If you want comfortable and cute shoes, check them out. Their Web site is www.shoesthatloveyou.com. I say, “I love those shoes!”

No comments: