Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Announcing...


my newest adventure!

I am very excited to tell you about a new business I just founded. I have just launched a new online consignment store for quality new and gently used wedding and decorating items.

I have found that sometimes my clients have leftover items, such as vases or candles, that they don't know what to do with or don't have the storage space to keep them. I have thought about opening this type of store for a long time and have finally decided to go ahead and do it. I want this to grow to a place where a "budget-savvy" bride can shop and save money.

Since I am just beginning, my little online store only has four items right now (one of the items I'm featuring - wedding luminaries pictured above) that I happened to have had on hand. Therefore, I am soliciting all brides and newly marrieds to consider consigning your items at my store and make some money at the same time. For details, please go directly to my Web site at:
www.weddingconsignmentshoppe.webs.com.

Help me build my store and I'll help you make some money.

Thank you!

No comments: