Monday, January 1, 2007

Welcome...

to the Wedding Day Insights blog. I am new to the world of blogging, so you will have to bear with me if something doesn’t seem to work correctly.

Let me tell you a little about myself. I became interested in wedding planning after planning my own wedding in three and a half months. Everything went so smoothly and I enjoyed the planning so much, I thought this would be a great job I could do from home. I love all the attention to detail it takes to put a wedding together. You are asking, “Are you crazy?” No, I really love it.

I started helping friends with their weddings and after I felt I had enough experience, I decided to go professional in 2000. I read and read many books and I took a home-study training program to become a professional consultant as well as join a local wedding professional association. I now serve on the Board of that association.

I have kept my business small on purpose. I limit the number of weddings I do per year in order to allow me to give personal attention to each client and ensure I treat each bride as if they were my only client.

I finished my last wedding of 2006 on December 16 and look forward to another great year in 2007.

No comments: