Monday, September 15, 2008

Check this out...

You have Spanx to help flatten your tummy and slim your hips and thighs. Now, you can have Invisibelt, too! I just saw this on a fashion style Web site and thought, "Wow! This is pretty cool." I sometimes have pants or skirts that fit great everywhere except the waist and when you wear a belt, you have that bulky buckle bulge under your shirt. Well, I don't have to worry about the "bulky" look anymore. As stated on their Web site at www.invisibelt.com, "No more unflattering bulge from bulky belt buckles! This flat, undetectable and adjustable belt instantly gives you a sleeker, slimmer look." It sells for $19.95.

Apparently, fashion stylists are using these for their models and Hollywood and rock stars, such as, Beyonce, are now wearing them.

Hmmmm, maybe I'll ask my husband to get me one for my birthday,

What will they think of next?

No comments: