Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wedding Week - Day 3


It was a little pulling hair day today. My linens should have arrived yesterday. When I called my mailbox store this morning to see if they arrived yet, I was told they had not. I then immediately called my resource and had them check to see what was up with FedEx. Come to find out, FedEx tried to deliver them last night at 10:57pm. Say, what??? Who is open at 11pm? Anyway, the tracking info. indicated they were back on the truck for delivery today, but who knew when. After speaking with FedEx telling them my mailbox store closed at 7pm, they needed to arrive before then. I am happy to tell you they came through and they arrived in time. Not only were these linens for my wedding this Saturday, but I also had another client that needed her linens today. Whew! I'm so very thankful it worked out, but I was going a little crazy for awhile.

Meanwhile, I was finishing up details for the wedding this Saturday. My husband and I are also hosting a New Year's Eve party in our home tomorrow, so I have also been working on the final details for that as well. Aghhh! I told you it was going to be a busy week.

No comments: