Monday, December 28, 2009

Wedding Week


I have my first wedding of 2010 this Saturday.

Today, I worked on some of the final details as well as preparing the pew bows. My client's color scheme is purple and white. Therefore, the bride wanted something purple added to my already standard white tulle bows. Then, I remembered I had this purple gossamer leftover from a previous wedding and was thinking how I could incorporate it into using it for this very budget-conscious wedding. I put my thinking cap on and came up with making rosettes and attaching them to the bows. Voila! A brand new look without spending another dime. Hmmm. Now, that I'm looking at them, I'm not so sure I like it that much. I may have to make something else out of that purple gossamer to add to the bow. We'll see. I may keep it.

Not only am I planning and coordinating this wedding, I am also doing all their flowers as well as providing all the linens. Busy, busy week.

Back to work to finish these pew bows.

No comments: