Monday, February 15, 2010

Contest for Valentine's Day Proposal Stories


Being that Valentine's Day is one of the more popular days to get engaged, I'm wondering if anyone out there did get engaged yesterday. I would love to hear your proposal story.

As such, I'm running a contest for the most unique proposal. If your story is chosen, I will offer a discount on my All Inclusive Planning services. That's a $250 value!

Deadline to submit your story is Monday, February 22, 2010.

Hope ya'll have a story to tell.

2 comments:

barra said...

how to register this contest?

Smooth Weddings, LLC said...

I apologize. For some reason, your comment did not publish and I did not find it until recently. Even though the contest deadline has passed, I will still consider your story as, actually, it looks like you were the only one that responded. E-mail me directly at: smoothweddings@aol.com. Thank you.