Friday, June 11, 2010

Engagement Ring Shopping App Launching from Tiffany & Co.


How cool is this?

On Monday, June 14, you will be able to download a free iPhone app from Tiffany & Co. to browse and shop for engagement rings.

You will be able to look for diamond engagement rings by cut, setting, metal and design. They are all shown actual size in order for you to compare carats. When you see the one you love (and you know you will), you can even search for a complementing wedding band.

Don’t know what your ring size is? Not a problem for the app. It has a sizing feature, too.

You will be able to save your favs and e-mail them to your friends and family. You can also send a text message, Facebook or Twitter them.

When you are ready to make your purchase, just contact your local Tiffany & Co. and ask to speak with a consultant.

I think I’ll download it myself just for fun. Maybe I can find a sweet eternity ring to show my husband for a future anniversary present.

Happy shopping!

(Photo courtesy of Tiffany & Co.)

3 comments:

Mak Jang Ayu said...

nice...:)

Maggie's Station,LLC said...

That's so cool!

kennady said...

It is very nice to have a engagement app for the iPhone users. One of my friend is planning the wedding with the help of wedding app and ease the wedding tension. I will share the engagement ring app useful for them.