Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Turn Your Photos into Art


I just recently had a family photo turned into a "stunning work of art on canvas." This is the latest trend in the photo world. I love it. I was very happy with how it turned out. I had this done to present to my husband on Father's Day. He was very impressed. I used Easy Canvas Prints. The four-step process is so easy and very reasonably priced beginning at $30. They have hundreds of sizes from which to choose, even as large as 40" x 40"! They also have various borders you can choose from to wrap your canvas. Since I was doing a black and white canvas, I chose an all black border.

I thought this would make a great addition to a newlywed's home - having a favorite wedding photo turned into a work of art on canvas. Just simply fabulous!

Visit Easy Canvas Prints today to see how easy and affordable it is to turn your favorite engagement or wedding photo or any favorite photo into a "stunning work of art on canvas" that will last a lifetime.

No comments: