Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Bridesmaids and Groomsmen Goodie Boxes



I was looking at a past issue of Martha Stewart Weddings and saw in her “Good Things” section an idea for a Bridesmaid Goodie Box. All of a sudden, I thought, “What a great idea. I could start offering these to my clients as well as those individuals who want to purchase them separately.” At the same time, I also thought, “Why limit it to just the Bridesmaids? Don’t the Groomsmen need goodies, too?” So, I put my thinking cap on and started coming up with all sorts of ideas and decided that, “Yes! I am going to do these.”

To help keep the cost more affordable, I am going to use brown (guys) and white gloss (girls) gable boxes (pictured at top right) instead of the plastic lunch box style (pictured on left) that Martha had which are more expensive. The gable boxes will be simple, yet still have an elegant flair to them. The standard goodie boxes will be filled with bottled water, cheese & crackers, white grapes, cookies, chocolates and mints. However, the customer could opt to customize each one according to their Bridesmaids’ and Groomsmen’s own personal favorite treats. For example, if you know one of your bridesmaid’s favorite chocolate candy is a 3 Musketeers bar, then we would substitute the chocolate for the 3 Musketeers bar and so on.

If you are reading this and you are not the bride but maybe a bridesmaid, then consider purchasing these for all the bridesmaids as a gift for the bride. It will be one less thing she has to worry about on the day of the wedding. Or, if it’s not in your budget to provide one for everyone, then you may want to just purchase one for the bride. We’ll be sure to dress it up for a special presentation.

For my clients, I will provide a goodie box for the Bride and Groom for free. For the wedding party, the goodie boxes may be purchased for only $15 each.

If this is something that might interest you, whether you are a client or not, please contact me. I would be more than happy to supply these for your wedding party. And, while you’re at it, order one for yourself. You, the bride especially, need to make sure you eat something before walking down that aisle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]zdf wetter[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]donner wetter[b][/url]