Saturday, May 9, 2009

Wedding Day

Wow! I actually do have time to do a last-minute blog post. I finished all the flowers last night and got to bed earlier than I expected - around 12:30am.

This morning, I carefully packed the centerpieces in boxes, printed out last-minute updates, remembered to pack up more items I need and am dressed, ready to go. I am just waiting until just before it's time for me to leave before I pack the grapes and cheese into the Goodie Boxes.

My DH helped me tremendously last night with stuffing the rose petals into their cones and finished packing up the Goodie Boxes.

Waiting for him to return home now with the children who participated in a 5K run this morning. He's going to help me pack up the bouquets, bouts, corsages and altar arrangements I need to take to the church as well as the Goodie Boxes and several other wedding items. Whew! After last night, my body feels like I have already done the wedding. It will be a long, but wonderful day for my bride and groom.

Look for the wedding post sometime after I recover. Then, it will be time to work on my next wedding. Tis the season.

No comments: