Friday, May 8, 2009

Wedding Week - Final Entry

Friday

Assembling bouquets, boutonnieres, altar arrangements and centerpieces. Whew! Also have to finish putting the monogrammed stickers on the rose petal cones and stuff them with the rose petals.

Other client just picked up their linen rentals.

Rehearsal later at 4:30pm. Will I be done in time? Nope. I’ll finish whatever’s left to do tonight. I may be burning the midnight oil tonight. Scratch that. I WILL be burning the midnight oil, for sure.

Saturday – Wedding Day

Doubt I’ll get a chance to blog tomorrow, so thought I would do it now while I’m taking a short break.

In the morning, I have to finish stuffing the Goodie Boxes with the perishable items which are grapes and cheese. Then, it will be time for load-in. Need to load the flowers for the ceremony (DH is delivering the centerpieces, cake topper and rose petal cones to the reception site later), birdcage for wedding cards, vases and sand for the unity sand ceremony, flower girl basket, ring bearer pillow and memorial vases. Will I ever be done? Not until sometime after midnight when the reception ends.

I’ll post pictures next week along with the details for the wedding.

I will be crashing on Mother's Day!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: