Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wedding Week

Wednesday

Today, I will be picking up the overlays (as well as other linens a customer ordered whose wedding is also on Saturday), guest book albums and rose petals that are arriving a day early. Aghhhhhhh! They weren't suppose to arrive until tomorrow, but I have a very cool (cold) basement and they should be okay for Saturday.

I will be going to my local Costco to pick up items I need for the Goodie Boxes. These will be filled with snacks for the wedding party. I'll post a picture later.

My bride will be coming over today to drop off the menu cards, favors and stickers I need to seal the personalized rose petal cones I made for the toss when they leave the reception.

I will be calling the bakery to confirm delivery time of the wedding cake.

All in all, a very busy day.

No comments: